Specsavers’ Retail Training & Development team has once again received recognition from LearnX, taking out seven awards at the LearnX Live! Virtual Summit & Awards Show on Thursday 17 September 2020.
Specsavers took home won Platinum Awards (the top award) for every category entered; an amazing acknowledgment from the industry.
The categories included:
- Best Induction/Onboarding Project: Specsavers Learning Journey
- Best Learning & Development Project: Specsavers Learning Journey /Virtual Classroom/ IST Program
- Best Learning Campaign Project: Style Campaign
- Best Learning Culture Strategy: Learning Lives in Stores
- Best Learning Design Team: In Store Trainer Program
- Best Shift-It-Online eLearning Design: Supervisor Program
- Best L&D Team.
The LearnX Awards are run by the LearnX Foundation, an independent non-profit organisation that aims to amplify the impact of innovative workforce learning and supporting technologies through its live summits and international awards programs.
Specsavers has won multiple Platinum and Silver LearnX awards in recent years, for projects including Best Game, Best Onboarding Project, Best eLearning on a budget, Best Wellbeing Project and Best Capability and Talent Project.